Member DirectoryKeyword / Business Name
Where The East Texas Lifestyle Meets Industrial GrowthView the 2009 Wills Point Profile here
Since 1991, the Wills Point Economic Development Corporation has helped industrial and manufacturing businesses to leave the congested big cities and reestablished their business in the Wills Point area - "Where the East Texas lifestyle meets Industrial Growth"
Wills Point offers an excellent school system; parks including the newest state park; Tawakoni State Park; theaters; numerous churches of every denomination and outstanding civic/service clubs.
Located 50 miles east of Dallas on historical Highway 80, five miles from Interstate 20.
· 146 acre Industrial Park with pad sites tailored to your needs and specifications.
· 10,000 Square Foot Industrial Building ready for immediate occupancy
· Exciting incentive packages available
· Skilled labor force located within three-mile radius
· Experienced and professional EDC staff to assist with site location
· Less than 3 miles to the Van Zandt County Regional Airport located in Wills Point
For more information and assistance, please contact…
Pam Pearson, Administrator
P O Box 217 - Wills Point, Texas 75169